Monday, March 10, 2014

Past Life Hypnosis Practice




I used to feel huanted when people talked about past life or even after life in class as I simply didn't believe it or probably I still had shadow in death.

Until very recently in my hypnotherapist trainer course, Dr Chan led us go through a past life therapy to feel our lives before this life, to experience death moment and find some revelation or insight from the process.

Well, just like a dream, a peaceful, country life dream, unbelievably. I found the life in this past life was just a life I dream about - a very green, peaceful, simple, environmental friendly, organic life. 

After the process, I felt relaxed and energy level boosted. No any fear of death... Just wonderful.

Now what it made me change the thoughts about past life therapy is - 

Past-life therapy is a dream process ( 梦境治疗)or self-discovery, self-healing via hypnosis in which , the person finds rooted causes, or clues to their issues and then transformed.

http://www.brianweiss.com/

It is a psychotherapy that can be tried to solve long-lasting, difficult issues when the person is ready to experience. 

I practice past life usually via this link - the founder of Past Life Regression:


Just feeling relaxed and cool.

10-3-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment