Friday, June 21, 2013

The wonder of hypnosis

Yesterday I finished a record on pre-talk, Imagination exercise and Relaxation practice, with intention to make hypnosis (also called self hypnosis or meditation) more effective and get the max. benefit from it.

 I am immersed myself in a new intensive hypnosis course.

I appreciate a hypnotherapist saying very much: "Our minds are so incredibly, but we so rarely give them credit! How many amazing things have human beings accomplished with their mid? And the best part is that we all have one! Chances are that you have only scratched the surface of its ability."

This hypnosis course I am in gives me a sense of a sublimation of  Dreams Possible course and all self-development courses I have taken in the past years. Subconscious mind need endless repetitive positive messages to instill a new belief and new value system or new habit. Hypnosis can help us to speed the process and let's grow more solid and faster.

Here is a quite comprehensive explanation about functions of hypnosis:


There is a paragraph in the link explaining the wonder I experienced in the last section, in which, I hoped hypnosis could cured my split headache and flu symptom and it DID worked instantly. I was in a demonstration at that moment, the hypnotherapist induced me into a short but deep relaxation state. After that, my headache and sneeze drifted away.

进入催眠状态后,催眠师和受术者之间特殊的单线联系,会使得受术者在生理功能和心理感受上发生积极的变化。脑内乙酰胆碱(分泌越多活动越浅缓)、多巴胺(分泌越多越振奋)、疲劳素等分泌改变,影响交感、副交感神经的平衡,从而提高人的身体器官的功能;同时受术者对催眠师的指令愿意接受而且能够合作,在催眠师的帮助下改善情绪,调节压力,解开心结,开发潜能。这就是为什么催眠术能够起到调节身心作用的原因。

That is why I would like to share my learning and joy on learning and practicing hypnosis with you as everyone's subconscious mind is an ocean of wisdom on protection of our body...

催眠也是自然療法一種。疾病是潜意識透過身體發放的訊號。身體每一個细胞都會對我们思想,每句話作出反應。正面思维,時常聆听身體的訊息,是促進身心健康的要訣。

20-6-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment