Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happiness boosters Richard


Affirmations for Happiness – Get a Boost of Positivity From These Wonderful Affirmations for Happiness!

by RICHARD on
Do you sometimes complain? Affirming your own happiness helps you appreciate what you have, and gives you even more joy as you travel through life. Happiness gives you the strength to do more and be more; it gives you even more reason to live and celebrate living!
So today I have something for you. I’ve put together some affirmations for happiness that will help give you a boost of positivity….
  • People see happiness in my smile and sunny disposition.
  • My joyful and pleasant personality is infectious.
  • I show strangers kindness and empathy.
  • I wake up every morning with excitement and anticipation.
  • I claim the new day as my own and anticipate it with interest.
  • I make the choice to be happy at the beginning of every new day.
  • I laugh with a child’s laughter.
  • My cheerful sense of humor makes everyone laugh.
  • My happiness keeps on bringing me more of the same happiness.
  • My happiness lets me attract blessings and even more joy into my life.
  • Every day, I find something new that makes me happy.
  • It is my right to be happy. It is my choice to be happy. It is my reward for being happy.
  • Every morning begins with joy, is full of happy happenings, and ends with a sense of accomplishment.
  • My happiness is infectious; it spreads to other people and attracts happiness from others.
  • My happiness touches other people; it makes them happy, making the world an even happier place.
  • I am happy every second, every day. Being happy is my target.
  • My sunny disposition helps attract happiness into my daily life. I have only happy thoughts and do happy things.
  • Life makes me happy.
  • I am thankful to the Universe for this joyful life. I am grateful to everyone who has helped me achieve my goals and made my life worthwhile.
  • Happiness is easy to achieve. Happiness is my natural state.
  • Thinking happy thoughts is second nature to me. I am always in situations full of joy.
  • I look at the bright side of life always. The future is always full of joy and exciting things.
  • I reach out to random strangers, and perform kind acts for them. Kindness proceeds from love, which proceeds from happiness.
  • For me, happiness is a journey, not a destination. God has blessed me with happiness and my journey is endless.
  • Happiness fills me. It gives me wings and lets me lift everyone up.
  • Happiness is a choice – my choice.
  • Happiness can be found wherever I choose to see it.
  • Joy fills my thoughts and my heart.
  • I let go of all negative thoughts and hold only joy in my heart.
  • I am full of thankfulness for the joy that permeates my life.
  • I accept all the good things that flow into my life.
  • My happiness is mine; all of deeds are happy.
  • I see happiness in everything – a dog wagging its tail, a child laughing, a flower spreading its petals.
  • Happy thoughts lead to happiness.
  • I smile, therefore I am alive.
  • Even now, as I start thinking this thought, things are happening that will fill every part of the life I live with happiness. I emanate love; I am loved; I am grateful.
These stimulating bits of joyful affirmation will help you emanate positive energy and draw it from the world back into you. I am hopeful these will bring you through the toughest times and give you health, success, and happiness.
IDEA: Select two or three of your favorites from the list above that resonate well with you, and use them this week (or beyond) to attract more overall happiness and sunshine into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment