Sunday, June 23, 2013

My practice on Imagination and relaxation training

Today I practiced imagination training on my husband. He could see all objects I mentioned around the home in his mind eye, his image in a mirror and a favorite song by his ears. That meant I could go further. Then I gave him some hints that I would lead him to a beach in a sunny day... His response surprised me: "beaches are too hot to make me feel comfortable. I prefer a green mountain where I  usually hike, looking around and resting..."


http://www.mrwallpaper.com/Colored-Flowers-Meadow-wallpaper/











I know what view he preferred immediately.

 Then I used a very romantic tong to describe his world at that moment he liked to enjoy: In a beautiful summer morning, you walked up to the Chi Fu Hill. All trees are turning into green, tender leaves, flowers are flourishing and birds are chirping. Trees on the two sides are so tall that cover the half sky, creating a nature roof and giving a sense of coolness and peace. Looking through the trees, a bird's eye view of South China Sea is in front of u. The blue surface is glittering, ships travel through a dots of islets a far... You could help breathe in the awesome view and sighs: life is beautiful thanks to our nature mother.

 Under a big old tree, a bench is waiting you to sit and lie down for a rest. Your body soon fully relaxes on it, your mind drifting into your never land, hearing the wave sound with rhythm like symphonic and children playing, laughing on a beach, a sense of warmth and comfort surrounding your mind... To my surprise, he felt he was into the scenario, enjoying the whole process so much. Finally I hypnotized him deeply by saying you are so relax that soon your mind is drifting into your dreamland and he took a short nap...

 He felt soothing and relaxed after waking up. I was grateful to see my hypnotic voice can create his mind towards more peaceful and healthy mindset...

 23-6-2013 Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment