Friday, June 28, 2013

Practice on Hypnosis adaption tests

Practice One:

Date: 9-6-2013


Today it was the first time I tried hypnosis on my husband. Unexpectedly, he was as tender as a baby and could following all of my instructions on the three parts.

Before starting, he gave him a hypnosis adaption test. His right hand fell a bit and left hand raised more obviously.

In the eye lips test, he simply couldn't move his eye lips.

In the hand tightness test, he followed very well.

In the progressive relaxation, he felt it was very effective as he felt his head was clearer and not feeling so tired as before.

Then after minutes, I tried fast induction (1) and (2), he just got used to my language and fell into trance immediately. 

This practice showed that if one has the intention to be hypnotized to enjoy a relaxation process, he has no any problem to follow instruction and be self-hypnotized.

The whole process was satisfactory according to his first hand feelings.


Practice Two:

Date: 10-6-2013 

My father and mother are all over 75. My father passed the hypnosis ability test but my mother failed. 

My mother has been suffering insomnia for many years. So from the beginning, she didn't believe herself to be able get into trance. 

My father said he always uses self hypnosis to make him sleep if he can't sleep well.

As expected, my father had no any problem in fall into trance in the Progressive Relaxation and my mother was absent-minded, failed to concentrated on my instruction.

This prove that, the first criteria to be hypnotized is the a person's trust on his own concentration
and his imagination.

    Practice Three:

    Date: 11-6-2013 

I tried the " Dictionary and Balloon Test" on myself: I was able to see the increasing distance change between my two hands.

   Every night, before sleep, I apply muscular relaxation, deep breathing method and fast induction (from 10 to 1 on body relaxation) to improve sleep speed and sleep quality. The result is dependent on my states. If I am very tired physically, the method is much more effective than without. However, if I have lots of ideas to brainstorm or to write, it is better to write it down and then use this method to enhance sleep speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment