Sunday, May 27, 2012

What does freedom mean ?

What is freedom? How to set oneself free and live in real freedom? Just came back from a workshop in Dreams Possible. Here is my reflection:
1
Freedom and self disciplines, self love must be in alignment if we want to have a sustainable freedom.
2
Without boundary, rules and regulations, without freedom.
3
Freedom is a state, same as happiness; One can't gain freedom from physical satisfaction or getting rid of all rules; Instead, necessary discipline and system is to protect freedom.
4
to unload expectation is the first step to gain freedom;
to have love oneself and self-discipline is to sustain freedom;
5
A person with proactive, happy self-discipline can have real freedom.
6
When I have a sense of freedom?
when I have nothing to fear;
When I have plenty of resources and creativity to solve problems;
whne I can gather my strength to face challenges;
When I have peaceful mind to accept myself
When I can live in difference with an open-mindset;
When I can unload my expectations but not give up my love and passion;
When I can convince others with power and confidence;
When I am working step by step to reach my dreams ...
7
如果没有自律,自由变成放纵;
如果没有负责任的态度,自由会变成伤害;
8
自由的定义每人都可能不一样, 我很任同华山的QUOTE:
化解规范;提升规范,从中将自己的潜能发挥的淋漓至尽.
9
Buddha's definition:
We can only find freedom through embracing conditions that trouble us;
10
From learning NLP theory, I found freedom and happiness can only live in our mind when we love difficulties and enjoy the process of solving problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment