Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Power of Zero Limit Practice

The Meditation of Loving Yourself (say to your body to create a peaceful, organically pleasant feelings) did wonders again for my physical issues.

 This morning my throat was on fire.  I wet it with  water and spoke to myself again: I am sorry. It is my fault and I love you. Thank you. My heart was getting crystal clear as a lake similar to  that in Shangeri La-Diqing, China and my pain was vanish until I felt no pain and I could slept again. 

 http://www.yunnanadventure.com/Yunnan-Photos/Bitahai-Lake-Photos-ShangriLa.html

 Wonderful feeling again. Like a miracle.

I will do this whenever I have uncomfortable feelings, no matter physically and physically. Let my subconscious energy to activate my inner potential of problem solving and immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment