Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear Mother,

You are asking me to edit your ENGLISH articles. I have never ever read them in my life and didn't expect too much.

But when I read the two, I was shocked.

 Happy Mothers Day

http://www.graphicshunt.com/images/happy_mothers_day-12848.htm


I didn't know how to edit them as it is completely out of my expectation. That is the power of immersion and teaching method in the USA, most of all, it is your life-long learning spirit that drives you improve, growing up relentlessly. I was so moved by your essays and your continuous improvement, in my mind, you stay young from inside out because you have a beautiful mindset.



We can't have any excuse to say I am too old or too poor to learn anything now if a grandmother at age 75 still curious (like Andrew)  about life around the world. The thing is you just learn anything with madly high standard... But that  is you, simply enjoying the process and the result  follows you.

What a beautiful Mother's Day gift it is to me!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment