Thursday, September 15, 2011

There's nearly always something worth salvaging

GEN,

 After having trying for more than1 hour, I finally found how to transfer CD file to my mobile phone via the new desk top. Media play doesn't work for this. I have to find another channel, that is the Nero burner.

 So many failures and errors paved the way for this tiny success. But I believe if keeping trying, there must be something rewarding awaiting for me, even without a success.


Now I found you started to find happiness from things around you, small or big, learning from everything is the mindset towards unconditional happiness.


There's nearly always something worth salvaging/tasting/enjoying around our life every day, something you can learn from experiences.


 I like the saying that:

 There is always a silver lining behind every dark cloud.

 Yes, things are always better than expected according to my personal experience and facts around us. But if we look at the bright side at the very beginning, the outcome will be even better as we don't need to waste our energy struggling how to face it but just do it with our our mighty and resources. This is what I learnt in the presentation course both from myself and all classmates and from my young life when everything had to start from scratch.


Mon

15-9-2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment