Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lifelong leanring is the key for quality of life

To KIT:

WOW! What an incredible group!! I am so blessed to be able to travel and train around the globe however I must say, I thought this group was exceptional

You all stepped up to the plate and played FULL OUT! I could not have been more impressed. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to watch you grow and Shine! I have been in the entertainment/media industry for over 20 years and have coached hundreds...YOU were awesome and I see SO much potential in each one of you! 

It is because of this that I decided to put together this very special offer for any of you that want to take your presentation skills to the next level. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. 

Dream it. Live it. BE it!!

Shine ON!!

Keri

This is a letter from our trainer - Keri.

You will see how important self-development learning is! One of our classmates ( BB and I in the NLP) had suicide experience but she got out of that period. Many have serious setbacks in business, careers and family issues , divorce and many serious diseases, but all got of of their circles after studying NLP and  /or Money and You and all look much happier after one or two years and many have developed their own businesses just because they have learned this - you are what you think. DON"T ALWAYS DESPITE ME BY SAYING 高/大/空. I desperately want you to be happy and that affect our life as well.

In the "Unlimited Power" by Tony Robins, we find he had serious debt and found to have head tumor, but he got up successfully and recovered after trimming off 30 excess weight. He says: WHEN your body  changes, so does your mind." It is true, absolutely true.

Kit, I strongly advise you to take a serious self-development course that will make you happier and get out of your present circle and find your new potential. Retirement is not the end of your self-development but a new start. Aging will be very quickly end our life if we are not continuously learning and find POSITIVE THINKING CAN KILL deadly cells. I have read many successful stories on this.

Whenever I am not happy , I  think about your mother because she had been fighting for life for more than 10 years. WHY? She just want to set an example that LIFE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS gift our parents give us. You are Father, you need to set us an example for your son as well. Negative  thing about your life only makes us painful. What our child is doing is an image of what we have been doing. That is why I need to be careful about our own behaviors and attitude.

Eugene and I have all been through the courses and find : life is a choice and you are what you think. It is your thinking system which determine your happiness and destination, not anything else. This is hard to believe if you are not aware how little we know ourselves if we don't learn NLP or Money and You or any valuable courses. Although we have learnt these theories, we are far from being unconditional happiness. That is why we will practice and learn continuously.

If you don't want to spend any money ON your own, you should not  waste the 10000HKD education fee from government for everyone in HK  below 65.

Someone has sent an email  about NLP in Chinese in next email. I and BB strongly recommend you to take a smilier course, Otherwise you will not be happy even you are out of government: A key to find happiness without affecting by any other factors - THE TREE OF LIFE IS about how to live in happiness  unconditionally  That is why I love the firm so much.


D
12-9-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment