Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Presentation section review on the Trainer's course

This was a short secion but very practical and insightful -


Tonight was so special. Mandy gave us a vivid, warm and touching section on presentation by sharing her personal experience as an experienced coach, hypnotherapist and a teacher.

His voice is very so soft but firm. Her approachable personality, humble attitude and rich 
experience in public speaking gave me a deep impression.

From her class and Dr Chan's class, I realized what is humanity, why humanity can empower person from ordinary to an influential.
 
Working as a clinical hypnotherapist is a process of healing self and empower others. 
 
I am ready to start and love to do hypnotherapist as a mission of my life. This was the instand feeling from her inspiration.
 
At last, we have a taste of short presentation on any topic that brought a message to influence others.
 
I have a couple of topics at mind but no of them were carefully sorting out.
 
But I trusted subconsciousness. I went out as the first one and introduced a book about dream analysis by Dr Shun Tian Lung ( 孙天伦博士)plus my review.
 
All in my mind at that time was: I am special and unique. I had wonderful story to tell and I wanted to bring a clear message. I wanted to share. That was all, then I was not nervous  and no single butterfly feeling at my stomach. That I didn't expected. 

Because I was totally hypnotized in my speaking and enjoyed the moment of being heard and attraction of people's attention on an interesting book and human's common vulnerability in  subconscious mind, Ifelt no freight at all, amazing!
 
Classmates comments were all positive and inspiring although it was 'compulsive.'

Fluent, eye contact, engaged, interesting and calm and smile and sincere...

Yes, if I believe I can, then I can. 
 
I am nothing. Then I can be everything. 
 
Actually recently whenever I close my eyes, I  always imagine I have my own courses and workshops, I really like to share and happy to listen. 
 
Every classmate's short presentation was so unexpected and special, profound and insightful. It was a really good chance to learn from each other.
 
I was totally immersed in the class and love hypnosis trainer course.
 
"Be sincere; be passionate, be engaged, be brief; be seated."
 
24.1.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment