Thursday, January 2, 2014

A body and soul integration on the NEW YEAR DAY 大舆山整合生命系統靜心日

Yesterday was the first day of 2014. I went through a full day of retreat with Wah Shan's

整合生命系統靜心日 (2014 元旦日). It is a refreshing, self discovery day for me.


Activities and main awarding moments and things I had in the self discovery day:

Activity 1:
Find the most desired characters among the full page of character description list:
I chose to be humor and free. It is the characters I have been desiring for my whole life.

Humor is not just a character but a life style and attitude. It takes time to nurture ourselves. Once we can be grateful, we can be lighthearted, we can have more convincing power, problem solving power.

Activity 2
Self picture drawings: before and after a long meditation. I finally realized that to be free is not just for self but for a system, for family and people around you, otherwise I can't be really free. I remember Mandela's saying that:


To get truly elf actualization, I need to be more humble, be a good listener.
Then it comes to become an influential person who can inspiring people to be free. That is what I desire to be.

Activity 3
K.I.S.S. in health, relationship, spiritual mind and career

What I need to keep, what I need to improve, to stop and to start in the four categories?

In the three people sharing time, we all came to the same conclusion that
Health is the most objective system and the biggest unconscious system to human being.

So listen to its call and need will help us to avoid many self created troubles and help us to fulfill our dreams. This is my biggest advice to myself.

Our target: 
Sleep at 11.30 or before is the biggest thing I will make it. 

I am so happy to see Jackie's change. She said she is trying to get rid of all junk food and learning how to appreciate and to admire his husband. This is very crucial to a happy marriage and I need to learn and practice as our routine: appreciation, appreciation.

Kenny's sharing about his medical life for paralleled people: he said to cure an ailment  is not just from the causes of the disease but for the mind issues and the families issues. To educate patients and their families are also his responsibilities. 

In spiritual and career categories, as they are in same direction for helping and servicing, I will to create more MP3s, CD on guided mediation and hypnosis therapies, create a website for people to use.

Activity 4
A 20 minutes' meditation was the submit of the whole session, it helped me to write  a letter to myself to recall the life experiences, to reflect and learn as long as we have memory.

Childhood:
I really had a carefree childhood and that was what I want to go back in my spiritual state. CREATIVITY, FUN and innocent state. I found when a person is in fearless state, he can do anything and develop his full potential.

Adolescent age:
I started to have jealousy, in-confident issue and depression when people tended to play isolation, to gossip.

It was also a period that I was lost in confusion how to be independent. 

A period of service - learning to help others are the source of happiness, build confidence and self-esteem.

A first self -discovery and awareness period.

Go to independence and working:

In my life, I had been a technical sales, an insurance agent and later involved in family a business, marketing.  I did lots of travelling in my early life and met lots of people, enriched my heart and soul. That was unexpected and my life is full of magic, unexpected events. 

So we don't need to think too much, let our imagination and creativity go beyond any limits and happen. That is the beauty of life.

I have been fully enjoying what I do and I love what I do all the time. Lots of mistakes and some glories mixed together, but every time was the best time in life. A learning and exploration, and growing up process.

The key to be success is to focus  what we can help our clients to solve problems.

Marriage and family:

This was a whole life period. Lots of mistakes have been made, over protection, indulgence, anxiety, worries and negative, complains and criticism. 

But also a process of learning from mistakes, let it go, learn to love and grow up.

To love is to set free. To love is to forgive, understand and to embrace changes.

And now it is my spiritual training period. A self healing period:

學習謙卑。
為自己的一切負責任!
面對陰影,接受磨煉。

聆聽別人的觀點,
互相尊重,享受分享,
真實坦白,做回自己。

接受不能改變的事
有勇氣去改變能改變的事
用智慧去分辨這兩者。

承認自己的有限和缺點。
學習成功經驗。
修正,再修正。
健康心靈的我,勇敢的我就出現。

Learn to be humble.
Learn to be responsible.
Learn to face shadow and vulnerability.

Learn to sharing
Learn to be honest to self
learn to breathe, relax, 
Learn to be grateful each day.

Keep to be interesting, curious,
Embrace change and embrace challenge.


Finally to learn to love myself by means of 

appreciation, affirmation,acceptance,choice,action power and influence.


Activity 5
Gratitude

Dear Red,

Like compassionate as your name, you are such a charming friend, teacher and coach with overflowing kindness,love,empathy and understanding, creativity...

Every time when I felt sad and confused, you enlightened me,leading me to think from new perspectives and be relaxed, to make a better choice and be brighten up again.The things just changed magically.

I know thankfulness is powerless only I turn it into my lifestyle.




Dear Helen, 

I am happy to get the chance to talk with you, as my new friend in DP, I thank you for arise me the compassion to help people in anxiety by using hypnotherapy.

Thank you 华山, I know no any words can express my deep thanks for what you have done for us. The whole day journey reminded us again - 

BE GRATEFUL EACH DAY;
LIVING IN THE MOMENT.
JUST ENJOY.

2-1-2014

Meditation music



整合生命系統靜心日 (2014 元旦日)

我們每個人都是一個整全的生命系統,系統內每個元素都環環緊扣、層層牽動。身體、家庭、感情、心靈四大範疇,各有獨特的運作模式,同時又互相牽動,植根於更深層的生命動力。一個人表面上長期背痛,病因可能是童年承受家庭暴力的傷害,感情上充滿憤怒和恐懼,心靈上傷痕累累,造成低自尊、低自我價值的心理狀態,以致身體呈現的病狀,持續服藥,卻久不能癒。其實,身體狀態往往是家庭系統、感情模式和心靈力量的溫度計。在2014年的第一天,我們將會在非常優美的大自然環境,全面檢視自己生命系統的實相,重新整合,從而為未來人生建立健康完善、和諧共振的身心靈生命系統。


當日的參加者,會首先從五十種生命力量和內在資源中,選擇真正屬於自己的七種生命內在資源,然後認真排列這七種生命內在資源,從而找回自己生命的力量、定位和方向。
透過這次非常優質而獨特的整合生命系統靜心,我們會學習到

1.認識身體的訊息:身體不同部位的反應,都提醒我們內在情緒、核心信念和心靈狀態。
2.善系統的流動:清晰看到過去一切行為、情緒和模式,都是身心靈整全互動的結果。
3.重建自我的定位:由被動無奈的反應者,轉化為積極創造者,清晰生命的方向和動力。
4.掌握靜心的力量:透過當下的觀照,體驗深層的靜心無念,創造身心靈合一的真善美。
5.傾聽上天的聲音:接受宇宙大愛的祝福,放下自我死力,成為大愛的使者,自由飛翔。


誠意邀請你與家人、好友,在2014年第一天,深層回顧、深刻前瞻、重新定位、重建自我。我們會借助大自然的優美環境,放下社會角色,擁抱內在快樂小孩,重拾內在激情,清晰確定生命目標,創造幸福人生路。








No comments:

Post a Comment