Saturday, June 2, 2012

Red - A life coach and my new mentor


Our Gratitude
4 messages



donna wong Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:38 AM

To: red.chan@sant.oxon.org
Dear Red,

I just called son, Eugene,  I apologized to him the first time in my life verbally. He started to listen to me with better mood. I told him I was so lucky and grateful to know you tonight. I showed my sincere appreciation for his independently trying on the project despite risk and failure,. I praised his attitude on learning not just for marks but preferring doing wide reading and critical thinking.

I gave him support. He sounded relaxed a bit.

With my gratitude for your great help and encouragement indeed.

He may write to you.

Donna Wong

https://www.facebook.com/donnawinter2000

90306536





donna wong Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:35 PM

To: red.chan@sant.oxon.org

Dear Red,
Eugene and I would like to invite you for dinner or lunch. I have told him how released I was that night when you led me to see things from different prospectives, as a educational profession. That was an important day in my life, I am still grateful until this moment.
He will be very happy to know you and get some insight how to turn negative to positive - how to set oneself free by embracing challenges. You and your family have got through so many things that I would like you to share a bit with us if you can when we have time.
I will be in  DP 24 in Sept. DP 23 was too full to let me in.
Donna
(M: 90306563)
[Quoted text hidden]



donna wong Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM

To: eugenew wong


B,
I sent an email to Professor Chan inviting her to dinner or lunch. She is very graceful, approachable and friendly .
[Quoted text hidden]



Red Chan Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM

To: donna wong

Dear Donna,
It's really my honour to have met and connected with you on a deep level. Thank you for your trust!
You're an incredible person - more than a loving mother and a self-motivated career woman!! I can see much in common between us, although I'm not a mother :-)
Let's do meet, I'm eager to meet Eugene!
Would it be convenient for you, if I invite you both over to my place in Sham Tseng 深井? (Direction to my place attached in the word file.)
We could have lunch or dinner locally, as Sham Tseng is famous for roasted goose 燒鵝.
I'm free the day and evening of 5 June, and the evening of 6 June. How does that sound to you both?
Look forward to lots more sharing later...
Cheers,
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment