Thursday, June 7, 2012

Freedom v.s. Forgiving



Dear Red,

Before we went to your place that early morning, I had a meditation led by FORGIVING PROCESS. It is a DVD of Chris Howard, one of my mentors and NLP gurus. I wrote my refection and brought with me to the bus stop, intending to share and discuss in our gathering.

Your favorite interpretation on freedom reminds me of my thoughts - Forgiving vs. freedom:

Forgiving is to either to let the relationships that don't serve us any longer GO or to see it in a New way:

Chris told us a story about a father whose son died for some years. The father had been having recurring nightmares, seeing his son standing on a top of mountain, carrying two heavy buckets sadly. The father didn't dare to speak with his son for the first three days. The last day, he finally spoke to him, "Son, why are you still here? "
His son replied, it is the two buckets filled with your tears stopping me move."

The profound story will linger in my brain time and time again for years to come. I realized forgiving oneself is ultimately to set ourselves free.

FORGIVING PROCESS is to cut the tie with damaging issues - issues with enemy, parents, friends, partners and anyone, even with "unhappy” jobs, careers, study and our diseases.

Forgiving is not to give up. Instead, it is to unload any negative, destructive emotions so as to move forward; to charge oneself with positive, constructive energy and see old relationship with a completely new perspective.

It is a process to set us free from our own prison and seek for new opportunities, resources, t move forward for happiness. Forgiving others is ultimately to forgive ourselves.

With forgiving, we can find our potential is beyond any certain limit - "zero limitation"

After Zero Limitaton Talk by Wah Shan, every night, just before I go to my dreamland, I imagine myself in a flying balloon drifting higher and higher, looking down, I find myself, my family and everything, even the world, they are So small...thousands of rivers running to the seas...so many ways open to me...

When I say repeatedly to myself:

I am sorry;
I love you;
I thank you.


In minutes, my pains in my body, stress seems to vanish;
I feel deeply relaxed and I fall in asleep, drifting to a world of unlimited imaginations.

That is one of my feelings of freedom...

If we really want to be loved, to love truly, to be happy, learn to forgive.







7-6-2012
 http://powradhwani.blogspot.hk/2012/01/gods-plan-for-happy-marriage-by-c.html

No comments:

Post a Comment