Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A day with Professor Red Chan

5-6-2012

Dear Red,

This visit will be an unforgettable experience in our lives .
Eugene has never been so relaxed to share his inner world with you and me.
I was deeply moved by your passion and wonderful communication skills,
setting a comfortable environment for my son searching for his soul and guiding him to taste a deep self-reflection time.

Your new flat and your design impressed us so much as well, comfy, practical, and the view is absolutely stunning, night view must be even more spectacular.

We thank you again for sharing with us your childhood and remarkable experience. I found Eugene got lots of resonance from your experience, partly because of our parents’ faults and the system. Fortunately my childhood was much happier and carefree to some extent.

I started to believe my son will grow up to be a happy, compassionate and responsible person when taking more practice with NLP and “Dreams Possible” tools.

We are grateful for your help and your time, indeed.
Donna

Hi,

Thanks for reminding me about taking action and leading. I forget that sometimes.

Eugene


1 comment:

  1. Dear Donna, Eugene,

    It was unforgettable for me too - thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with me!

    Those few hours we spent together were full of human treasures: honesty, sincerity, vision, courage, love... May we continue to support each other with our full heart and mind :-))

    Donna: your son is ALREADY a happy, compassionate, responsible person - I see it clear and complete!!

    Your friend,
    Red

    ReplyDelete