Saturday, April 12, 2014

My DREAM EXPLORATION WORKSHOP ( three hours) just made successfully.


Dear Wah Shan, Red, Johnathan, Athena, Louisa, Simon, Esther,and all people who participated in the sharing workshop,

I made it finally. I think I have done much better than expected, at least I had no horribly frightened state like my usual look, I fully trusted my subconscious mind this time, enjoying the process truly. I hypnotized myself: this state would not serve me anymore and I asked myself WHAT I REALLY FEAR? Looked the fear was from imaginary failure. Then I said, even if it was a failure, at least I could learn something. Then the worry and anxiety was gone.

My dream inspired me JUST DO IT! It's time to pursuing your dreams after years of courses.
The response was unexpectedly positive during the final sharing. My hard working is paid back. I was extremely  happy to see people got something about dream v.s. emotion/happiness/creativity that I really wanted to deliver, though many aspects need to improve. 

One of the big reflections  is how to deal with Fears. I divided myself into parts, sometimes we forgot our beautiful sides. This time I found my beautiful character conquered my vulnerability - dark shadow, or my shadow pushed me to improve ! Self affirmation and 3A really works! Life is to learn Acceptance and forgiveness.
I have thousands thanks from my heart to all of you. I found the whole world was helping me once I want to help others and challenge myself.

It was like a dream...

My parents came also and was impressed by Wah Shan  so much - such big center was purely used for well-being of people at zero salary.
You know what, yesterday Red's big help boosted my confidence and I finally got a decent sleep in the whole month.
I will do thorough reflection to see how to improve. I got so many advice from the Debriefing
 ( Thank you so much for Louisa and Simon) and my parents.

With love and gratitude.


Donna

12-4-2014 night

No comments:

Post a Comment