Wednesday, September 25, 2013

「性感無極限」Being sexy, be happy

Being sexy, be happy

25-9-205

It was my first time to touch sexy and sex topic in a wide angles and different prospective. Our DP Golden Presenter Esther opened our eyes to see this when most of us never mention it ever since we were born.

Esther challenged Chinese taboo on sex issues by giving us super thought-provoking, fun night.

What is “sexy” mean to me?

When driving on a freeway, creating hypnosis scripts and MP3s, when jogging, dancing and reading books and watching a touching movie, when sharing with friends and when working on what I love, when helping others, being more aware of myself and others, finding answers suddenly, having an interesting dreams or even nightmares for reflection, I feel sexy.

Be myself, trust my subconscious mind and excel my potential. That is “sexy” means to me.

So being sexing is to be attractive, happy, creative, free and joyful, confident and empowered moment to me. Of course, a stylish dress or suitable appearance for a particular environment will let me feel sexy …
So being sexy is a state of mind, we can create it anytime.

But I also found my dark shadow: Since marriage and having a child, being as a mother dominated my life. I am not a lover anymore.

SEX: wow, I have never ever thought about it seriously. It is a big issue to me or many couples. I just realized this.

Esther is right, being a lover forever is a criterion for a happy marriage, not just for fun or a process before marriage but an important role in our whole life.

Every day to give our partners some refreshment will create a relaxing environment and organic happiness.

Be a love no matter what phrase of life you are, be sexy, and be happy.

I determine to love myself, love my partner and love my family and give more to people …




DP同學會九月「性感無極限」

每個人,都有大情大性的部份!九月份,同學會誠意邀請你回來DP大家庭,結伴踏上情性之旅,通過「愛情零極限」,奔向「性感無極限」,大幅提升(或重新接通)自己的性感魅力!

同學會已邀得多才多藝的Esther Lee (DP15)
帶領我們穿梭這個情性之旅。Esther曾在跨國機構任職管理層,現為企業培訓導師及親子品格理財教育者,並擔任網台節目主持人。她廣學多聞,言談大膽,肯定會為我們引爆一個開心、難忘且豐收的晚上!

你/妳今天性感咗未?

未?快啲call 幾個同學仔,相約925一齊番嚟啦!

日期:2013925(星期三)
時間:晚上7:30-10:00
地點:DP 會址 (灣仔皇后大道東43號東美中心2107)


No comments:

Post a Comment