Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Practice of past life on myself




As both our two classmates could go into their past life to find certain clues they would want to, I was curious if I could.
Then I studied more about Past Life Regression Therapy to give myself confidence and courage. I realized Dr Brian Weiss has used this technique to heal many people with their diseases, esp. mental issues; her daughter's sight-threatening cataract at her age of 25 was gone after the process of her father's prior life process at a hospital. here is the link.





Tonight, I went to have a trial to see "who I was" at An Evening With Dr Brian Weiss from YOUTUBE. I trusted Dr Weiss would give me a safe and wonderful journey. Strangely, I didn't see it but feel refreshed as a relaxation hypnosis because Dr Weiss gives a beautiful hypnosis journey, not a "death journey." actually despite death is a part in it.

I could felt and followed my childhood, in my mom's worm and my birth time. Then nothing I could see. My memory was just blocked when his voice was on past life! For quiet a while when Dr Weiss said it was time my life ended, some pictures came back. A long old bamboo opened tube lying outside a hat on a top of mountain. But it was very quiet, peaceful, spiritual mountain. Nobody was around.

Then it was time to go back to present life.

Dr Weiss said the more you try, the more you could go into deep soul and they more succeed in past life regression. That means practice should eventually help people to see their past life usually. Interesting. 

From watching his patients sharing, I found  people who have been cured by the PLT  had  a huge relief from the long lasting negative emotions; they can get a learning from their past life, they could release anger/ sadness/sorrow/fears/ and forgive themselves and people in the event. Then they transform from history to life like a rebirth.

What I learnt most from Dr Weiss past life therapy is hypnosis is a gateway to our subconscious mind down deep to our huge universe - the soul world. He believes soul is eternal and never dies.  

Before I studied this theory, I was rather fearful about the WORDS - past life. I didn't believe it. Through studying and practicing today, past life therapy is nothing skeptic to me now. Instead I started to be interested in it. I would try to master the skill as it may help some people to release phobia issues or reduce suffering from diseases if necessary one day.

Studying past life therapy let me be more open-minded towards people with 6th sense (陰陽眼)and people who trust there is past life. Just because of yet being able to prove doesn't mean it does not exit. 

This is a big, unexpected rewarding.

 20-8-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment