Friday, August 23, 2013

MY FIRST HYPNOSIS WORKSHOP - 我的第一次催眠工作坊



Just completed my first hypnosis small course today the first time in my life immediately after I got the title of certified hypnotherapist. It was a joyful, relaxing experience.

My 'students' were all high intelligent people despite the fact that they were all retired seniors, from a professor, senior engineer, lecture, chemist to medical doctor. 

They were my parents, aunt, my husband and a friend of my parents. Two of them are over 80s.

I was a bit wondering if they were too old to be hypnotised. According to my intuition, I thought I could. The key was they all have good imagination, curiosity and willing to learn and to have a good health.

What inspired me to start the short course was Dr Leung, who volunteered to be my mother's doctor for her back pain. He said he wanted to know something about hypnosis as he believed this could help his patients. He shared with us that some patients died so soon once they knew that had cancer, not because of cancer itself but fears and anxiety. People with positive mindset will more likely survive from cancer and major diseases. They have much happier, longer life span than expected. 

His words encouraged me to start a course for them: esp. for my mom and my aunt who have suffered from insomnia for ages. To my surprise, they were all happy to participate. Without Dr Leung's encouragement, I could not have such a course so soon and could not show my deep care and concern to my loved one, including my aunt and husband and parents through the content of the course.

The trial course had given me some insights and reflections:

The first senior age class proved that age is not a barrier for hypnosis as long as people have imagination and intention to improve and they can concentrate.

In this class, I used 1/2 time for them to share and participation, they became my teachers as well. I learnt so much from the process. 

Meanwhile I found there were so much for improvement from the experience. I will keep trying and improving.

Through the course, they discovered their potential that they never knew - their ability to fall in to trance and ability to learn something they never imagine.

Amazingly, Aunt just realised she has choice to manage her sleep issue besides Sleep Pills. She has stopped the expensive sleep pills for more than one week.

They found their dreams' insightful meanings - protection, self-reflection, self-healing and guidance functions. 

Because of sharing and discussion, the small class was full of interaction and interest, esp. in today's DREAM ANALYSIS and last one - how to fall asleep faster...

In the end, I shared my experience for pain killing and sleep hypnosis finally: Use affirmation, positive ideas in the sleep hypnosis. The most powerful sentences for pain killing, emotion elimination and good sleep are:

I am sorry. Please forgive me.
Love you. Thank you.


Dr Leung said, he has never ever said the above to his wife in his life. He would say them to his wife immediately when he was back to home tonight. 

Nothing was more happier than I heard Dr Leung's loving refection and aunt's determination to manage her sleep quality by hypnosis and any non-medicine approach.

What a grateful days for me!

Here is a gift to all of you - Have a nice sleep.




16-8-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment