Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finding a purpose of life, live now and at the moment - Practice on NLP


活在當下

1. Practice on Parts Integration

After the first section on Parts Integration, I watched more demonstrations on this topic. Automatically or subconsciously, my conflict on current job and my passion to be a coach popped up to my mind. Right, it was time to think about my issue and resolve it with this powerful tool. They seemed to trouble me from time to time and resource seems to be not enough for both to develop to their full potential. Do I have to choose one or both?

My left hand elicited my current trading business and my right hand represented my dream to be a coach.

When I looked at my left hand, I heard my business partners' toast for our good business, my mind eye saw cargo ships loaded our goods to the customers and help them to improve production and efficiency and I feel satisfied for what I have done. Profit of the business can also partly donate to people in need. 

When I looked at my right hand, I heard many people are desperate for listeners to hear their voice, to seek for help on their emotional troubles and recovery from sickness...; my mind eye saw how I inspire people to find their true selves and excel their potential to fullness.   I seemed to feel the joy of others' achievement after my coaching courses.

Then I discovered that both sides share lots of common learning and knowledge/skills and resources like I enjoy  meet people, I have intention to improve negotiation skills, communication skills, all need pure integrity, trust and attitude... they are all in a mutual direction.  Most importantly, both give me job satisfaction, a sense of gratitude and fulfillment, let me stay healthy, young and curious about life.

I also realize that my business can actually financially help my passion to empower people spiritually and physically.

After the process, I found the two parts are not contradictory to each other, instead, they are interactive to each other, and one even helps the other. This is the common intent of the two parts, which in whole, make what I am and who I am.

The whole process have given myself more energy to work wholeheartedly and more enjoyably to achieve the common intention and goal - No matter what I am doing, I am making myself more fulfilled, people around me happier and healthy. That is the purpose of my life.

2. Practice on Time Line Therapy

After the Time Line section, I suggested my son and my husband to elicit their time lines. 

What surprised me was my husband's time line was almost the same to my initial one and he was in time! That meant he was quite good at being present and now and have trouble keeping planning and appointments. This conclusion didn't fit for him at all. Through Time looks to be his type anyway…

For my son, he is a typical in-time type. The description of in-time character fits him. The shape of his time line represented he is quite concerning his future and past. He looked at the both side easily and he wanted to control future and learn from the past. 
https://www.facebook.com/nlppractitioner

To myself, what I learnt from TIME LINE is first, as I have realized how a person structures “now” on their timeline has a big effect on their quality of life; and shape of the line also means how we concern about our past and how we see our future, I have adjusted my line to be more balanced one – to pay more attention to past lessons and look forward more positively, with intent of living now and the moment, enjoying now and always.

Second I will keep in-time beauty while add through-time beauty to my line, meaning to remain my strength and to eliminate my weakness. I have CHOICE to adjust myself to learn and to have both beautiful characters. 

Time Line teaches me that I have choice.  Life is full of CHOICES.

Donna   13-8-2013




No comments:

Post a Comment