Friday, August 23, 2013

A letter to my friend sharing and introducing DP courses

A letter to my classmate about DP courses


Here is the link of the non-profit organisation for our heart and soul ((心靈成長)):

In this community, both of my son and I learnt so much that I cannot compared with any other self development courses I have had in the past ten years. Our relationship improved organically, what we learnt has brought to daily life and gradually formed a family culture - communication in a understanding and forgiving manner.

Really special course, indeed. It's an integration and excellent application what we have had before in an unconsciously way, which made students' transformation much fundamentally, comfortably, joyfully from our deep hearts.  活出自在的人生.

In the class and out of the classes like workshops ( so many sharing and activities, training, short courses afterwards for continuous growing up and development free or at so economical cost for her vision is not for profit but for love and caring to the society), we witness and participate huge problem solving practice (Endless cases) from divorce issues, childhood traumas, family violence, family ice-relationship, grief, suicidal family issues, mental diseases families' issues... you name it. Amazingly, students grow up and become much happier afterwards. More referees from inside the classmates and we are like a family. It gives us a sense of loving and belonging. 

Many people, no matter who are trainers/trainers-to-be or simply not in the field, immerse themselves in the classes to learn, to practice how to be their own leaders, life owners and life coaches, because eventually all hypnosis is self-hypnosis and all coach is self-coach. Purification and purification. Then they have chances to be coaches in DP and the benefit is tremendous. 

Like me, one of my childhood dreams was to be a teacher or social worker, now I have been inspired to live up my dream as DR Chow Wash Shan teaches me: it is never too late to practice our dreams.

Finally I sincerely thank you for your advice for my improvement - practice makes perfect. 



Donna

p.s.


吸引力法則,必須與「零極限」結合使用,才能發揮真正的效用。

I am sorry. Please forgive me. love you, thank you.
零極限(Ho’oponopono)是古夏威夷轉化情緒的深層治療法﹐近年被修藍博士發揚光大﹐成功治癒夏威夷醫院最嚴重的精神病罪犯。最奇妙的是﹐修藍博士並沒有見到這些精神病犯﹐只是在自己的辦公室閱讀病犯的病歷檔案﹐然後用零極限方法治療。幾個月後﹐許多長期鎖上腳鏈的重犯﹐不再需要以藥物控制行為﹐甚至提前釋放。今天﹐這個醫院根本不再設有特危精神病犯的病房。...

This is the most powerful tool in my sleep hypnosis. Once I feel grateful, I can sleep better and faster.


23-8-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment