Thursday, May 2, 2013

How to release guilty


Today's Great Discovery Practice helped me to find a way to release guilty - a long lasting buried emotion.
My situation:I put myself as a roles in different aspects: mother, wife, daughter and elder sister...in family and in business, friends, students in society...Just push to be better.
I wanted myself to fit each role better but my body is not in match with my expectation and that makes me not feel fulfilled and then guilty was the hidden core emotion.
3P:

Past feelings and present feelings: perception is projection:
The above issue can make me feel heavy, seriously self-blamed, angry and project this to outside to others as I like people to be bettered,if I can't help others, I feel frustrated...
Process:
At the upside, I have strong sense of responsibility. I keep learning and improving. I help others as part of my life. I love to see everyone is in harmony and happy because of my contribution.
On the down side: I may give self too much pressure and I forgot to take care of self and love self. I have fallen in vicious cycle because of lack of sleep.
Present ( gift and to live NOW) : I learn from my guilty issue
- put down too much unrealistic expectations ; face own vulnerability and limitations
- focus on main issue that has been affected every aspect of life - health

- to use synergy, t empower people to take their responsibility 
- be relaxed - creativity need relaxation environment as our subconscious mind like relaxation. Creativity can only be developed fully at health, relaxation conditions.
- to learn love self, appreciate self and make body and spirit on alignment.

The most important thing is not the role I need to play but the process I enjoy in each role. That is called LIVING AT THE MOMENT FULLY.
爱自己,珍惜生命
看自己,勇于面对
释放自己,创意无限
身心合一,
表里一致,
活在当下.
22.4.2013

《奇妙發現之旅》(GDP)

為了讓DP畢業學員更有力量地持續進步﹐我們誠意推出個人成長深造班
---《奇妙發現之旅》Great Discovery PracticeGDP
經過DPDAGVISA三階段﹐我們學習了許多理念和工具﹐幫助我們重新發現自己的潛能力量和可能性。GDP深造班將會令我們把DP精神和工具﹐完全活現在生活裡。我們會針對人性最重要的四種情緒﹐即憤怒﹑內疚﹑嫉妒﹑恐懼﹐深入而有系統地去面對並轉化。我們會深入地使用DP工具﹐譬如Be-Do-Have﹑我語句﹑陰影投射﹑冰山﹑觀想成果﹑從AH的界限設定等等﹐去轉化這幾種核心情緒。我們也會介紹幾個轉化情緒的嶄新工具﹐讓大家有新的學習和體驗。
GDP深造班一共四課﹐每課都是有系統地針對一種情緒作深層轉化﹐是非常踏實和生活化的旅程﹐透過度身訂做的練習﹐讓參加者更深入﹑更有效在自己生活裡﹐去善用和發揮DP工具﹐享受恆久踏實的內在和諧﹑喜悅和愛。
在兩個極端中來回,會很疲憊,但不知如何解決。在GDP課堂中,經過很精彩的學習,每一個情緒的出現,都反映著我們對生命的一些期許。看透表面的情緒騷動,才能看到情緒中最珍貴的禮物。對我而言,最精彩的是發現到自以為沒有某些情緒(壓抑到麻木,受傷不覺痛),但最後偏偏發現這個情緒影響我最深。人生有一些事,不去發掘就不會知道底蘊。

No comments:

Post a Comment