Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My experience in Hypnosis for forgiving process

I am in an Advanced hypnosis course from April to Middle May. I tried to use this course to continue cleaning up my own negative issues and learning how to coach.
Here is the scenario:

Yesterday, I volunteered to be the coachee in a hypnosis demonstration on how to support a person by using hypnosis suggestion.

First, I raised my issue how to face people who constantly burst resentment emotion as a way to release fears, hatreds, complaints, stress in front of me, while I will not be dragged into such negative emotions or trapped into irritation/annoyance, but stay calm to move forward.

In this hypnosis section, I gained energy from my own resources and learning from my own positive experience that was searched by Nelson - the trianer through the coaching process . It was a wonderful experience as I didn't expect I would be moved to tear - a joyful, rejuvenation process and an profound personal experience how hypnosis help people to transform.

 As this issue is an reinsurance situation in my family, I need to treat myself with such hypnosis more often to remind myself to face it better and grow. 

I am grateful to Nelson for his help in finding my own potential to face challenge and grateful for show power of empathy and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment