Thursday, May 2, 2013

How to release fear - Great discovery Practice



Red was the host tonight in the workshop. What impressed me so much was Red's beautiful voice and sincere tonality. The workshop reminded me why fear is the most important and common emotion ( almost fears are everyone's issue) and how to turn it to positive by changing our belief system.
I realised
Flexibility gains control. ( Ada's sharing was great, I really appreciate her change)
The greatest love is to learn love yourself. (There is no loneliness if we know how to love ourselves and connect with people heart by heart. Not really need to face by face)
The best way to heal ourselves is to devote ourselves to serve and love others. (A to H)
Thanks again and cheer for us to live fully at the moment.

How to release stage fright

Stage Freight is a kind of Fears. I have been trying to tackle it for a long time. After the last section on FEAR, I got the following steps to transfer it to courage and motivation:

1. What is the hidden fear (Core fear) behind the behavior or symptom due to the fear? Imaging the fear turned to reality, what was the most fearful thing? Is it a BIG DEAL?
2. What consequence/results of the core fear in my life of different aspects? Are they what I want?
3. What is the limiting belief behind the fear?
4. What is the consequence to hold the limiting belief continuously?
5. Was there any event or experience in my life or since childhood in which I have got through a particular difficulty without fear or courageously? What was my reflection from it and learning? And the strategy used?
6. How to transfer? ( I learn to be flexible and creative. FLEXIBILITY GAINS CONTROL.
 Do I have to hold it or do I have choices? What are the choices and the best choices)
7. Visualization of the results of the best choices. Will it be what you desire? If yes, thanks ourselves to be aware of it and turn it to energy 
8. Hold the energy and shine in life.

Since the most unforgettable exp. in a stage presentation course, I have tried every chance to express myself because I enjoy sharing, learning from others' sharing and discussion in details despite being fearful still sometimes. 

Today's topic is fear. Red was the host. I learned her how to speak so clear and slow the first thing. The second is how to conquer the fear. To love more people is the best method ~ focus out. The third learning is how to conquer loneliness. It is not my issue as i have come over it after 30 years learning. But it is many others’ issues as well. The best way is really to love self. They found that if we know how to love selves, we can find our own value by doing many things even alone or find people to share. The last second fear Is diseases for many people. Ada said she turns the fear to a gift by loving self more and keep fit. Just in case of the issue happened to her, she would face it and enjoy every day. So her attitude can empower others. I really appreciate this. My other fear is i cannot fulfill my roles. And that makes me feel guilty. Now i change love self and by trust others.
Cheer.

Now I find Everyday is a present to our life, bad or good, sweet or bitter. 


《奇妙發現之旅》(GDP)

為了讓DP畢業學員更有力量地持續進步﹐我們誠意推出個人成長深造班
---《奇妙發現之旅》Great Discovery PracticeGDP
經過DPDAGVISA三階段﹐我們學習了許多理念和工具﹐幫助我們重新發現自己的潛能力量和可能性。GDP深造班將會令我們把DP精神和工具﹐完全活現在生活裡。我們會針對人性最重要的四種情緒﹐即憤怒﹑內疚﹑嫉妒﹑恐懼﹐深入而有系統地去面對並轉化。我們會深入地使用DP工具﹐譬如Be-Do-Have﹑我語句﹑陰影投射﹑冰山﹑觀想成果﹑從AH的界限設定等等﹐去轉化這幾種核心情緒。我們也會介紹幾個轉化情緒的嶄新工具﹐讓大家有新的學習和體驗。
GDP深造班一共四課﹐每課都是有系統地針對一種情緒作深層轉化﹐是非常踏實和生活化的旅程﹐透過度身訂做的練習﹐讓參加者更深入﹑更有效在自己生活裡﹐去善用和發揮DP工具﹐享受恆久踏實的內在和諧﹑喜悅和愛。
在兩個極端中來回,會很疲憊,但不知如何解決。在GDP課堂中,經過很精彩的學習,每一個情緒的出現,都反映著我們對生命的一些期許。看透表面的情緒騷動,才能看到情緒中最珍貴的禮物。對我而言,最精彩的是發現到自以為沒有某些情緒(壓抑到麻木,受傷不覺痛),但最後偏偏發現這個情緒影響我最深。人生有一些事,不去發掘就不會知道底蘊。

No comments:

Post a Comment