Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vision, Integrety, Services and Appreciation

Dear Wah Shan,

Thanks so much for your magic treatment on our illnesses. Most of the issues of others can be reflected in my life of past. How to break out our Me status and become an unconditional love, forgiving and empathetic person is a life learning process.

Yes, what we are fearful of ultimately? What is the bottom line? Can I stand the consequence? What is the consequence of holding old beliefs? Do I really a loving, caring person? Am a responsible person? Do I master my own life? Do I really want happiness? What is happiness?

Am I living at cause or at effect

All questions are insightful, alarming calls to our life.

I am using Zero Limit and tonight section to cure my burnt finger and cold. It looks working tonight.  Amazing!

Grateful!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment