Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My REVIEW on DREAMS POSSIBLE COURSES


 
 As a charity, Dreams Possible present a series workshops monthly for people to share experiences and improvement.
Here is my short review from the courses for your reference only.
 
 
I am in the last stage of the courses - Vision  Integrity  Service and Appreciation: it is a coach and leadership training course. What I really appreciate and love the courses is the learning ranging from Wah Shan himself, from our classmates ourselves and from our one-to-one coaches. I have never had a strong sense of family and caring like this course before. Wah Shan and we are in fully interaction, in intimate connection (heart-to-heart), not only in class but beyond.
 
Our potential here can be developed with life long support after the courses by participation in coaching activities and services to the society as long term programs.
 
 
I found living at the moment with Being (活在当下)& Living Love can be a reality for anyone. I realized it is possible to have a happy and care-free ( 自在人生) life as my childhood now;  it is possible to step out of the box which is filled with masks, concepts, traditional ideologies, old beliefs and self-ego. It is possible to connect with people heart to heart if we have a beautiful mind and subconscious Technics.  

24-3-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment