Thursday, February 23, 2012

Growing up parents - my thoughts and reflections

"卓越的种子"教我们:

把知道的东西变成做到的东西

Essential elements of a human being:

Hope, love, confidence, honest, positive mindset, health lifestyle, discipline.

上" 卓越的种子"有感: Our children are our mirrors. If we want them to become what we want, we need to be what we want in the first place. We are growing up with our children - we all need to have
Hope, love, confidence, honest, positive mindset, health lifestyle, discipline.
No one can control your fate, except yourself.
没人可以决定我的命运,除了我自己.
我的命运在于我每天的选择
What Am I?
I am your control panel,
I am your shadow,
Wherever you are,
I am with you.
If you attitude is on the right track,
I lead you to bright side.
Otherwise, lead you to the hell.
I am your habit.
Good habit means health life, productive life and successful life.
I know what you are thinking,
I know what you will be doing,
I control 90% of your internal communication,
I build up your lifestyle, behavior and your image.

Thoughts are things.  What you think becomes what  you will see, no matter if you like it or not.
(Subconscious mind)

I can make you,
But I can also brake you.
I am the main element for you to be a human being,
I am your attitude, appearance and habit.
It is called CHARACTER.
Picture:
http://topnews.ae/content/26405-joy-parenting-increases-financial-burden

 

No comments:

Post a Comment