Monday, October 31, 2011

Dear  L,,

I am empathetic towards May, who has been experiencing  unpleasant primary school life for such a long time.


In fact, there are many children who have the similar problems, mainly because of their schools being a lack of loving environment for individual but for scores, glory and fame.  In the documentary MUSIC AND LIFE, KJ Wong, a student in Diocesan Boys’ School has his view to this school, extra activities, family and his own future, very though provoking. I can lend the DVD to you if you want to watch. We watched the movie in 2009 with Eugene.

 You can read Ming Pao to find that many parents put their children overall happiness at the first priority and try their all effort to find suitable schools for their children.Then the outcomes for their children's development are completely different.


All schools Eugene has been studied show strong sense of loving and caring,from principles to teachers, whom we are thankful always and forever. They gave children freedom, courage and confidence, they allow children to make mistakes and to try and to give space for them to develop potential. All children are equal and  are open to opportunities /activities. Most students don't need any remedy study after school. Save lots of money, right? Most importantly,children become much self-initiative and learn to study on their own from very early age.

What I strongly advise is as May is going to adolescence period, your relationship with kids are more like friends. They need freedom and space and respect. They are more creative and looking for independent. That is wonderful but need your parents positive support. All you need do is to give them best environment for her to have a happier, secure, freer, fair environment to develop.

Many children in student- unfriendly system are very depressed, for a longtime, and their inner world are rather vulnerable and less optimistic. This will affect heir outlook and value system to people, and society when they grow up to adults.The society and system is to be blamed. But our parents are also to be responsible.

Well. Try to do something for her. Listen to her and her problem may be not a problem at all, if she has chance to be less loaded and confined. She is a brilliant girl with so much wide imagination and creativity, I believe.

Give her more praise and recognitions, she deserve the comments.

 Well, you asked me what I have been doing throughout these years. I have never stopped learning (self-physiological development, communication and presentation skill, health practice and personal coaling with hope to coach myself, my family and help people I care for. I found what I see the world is rather different, from much insight, wide and open. Most importantly, I am more emphatic and tend to seeing things through others' eyes.


To get more details about my experiences, learning and my views and valuable info for health, you can frequently go to my blog

http://happinesshealthdw.blogspot.com/



With caring and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment