Monday, January 11, 2010

Yoga v.s. Breathing



In yoga world, life could be totally different from breathing to stretching, from sitting to relax and sleep. A deep, skilled breathing can generate unbelievably huge energy to support a series stretching, bending and muscle exercises and makes our normal movements significantly different. Mental training with meditation can clean up our mind to achieve a pure self-world in which you will be aware of your existence, to be alone with a person you may not really understand; reduce pressure; increase concentration and You become calm, peaceful and conscious. I am thinking how to apply its philosophy into my daily exercises, the way of thinking and spirit.

After more than two years training, I’ve got the real feeling that breathing can affect the tension in my muscles and joints. With deep and full inhalation and exhalation, I can have more energy to do more movements that I can’t do usually. I’m sure the more I practise it, the more my youthful flexibility I will regain.

From doing yoga, I can go into a universe that belongs to myself, to feel my pulses, my blood movement, my toes and my hair, my eye movements and my electric current in my brain and nervous system. Most importantly, I can find a tranquil space for me to cool and calm, to think and ponder. I’m looking forward to seeing my health and personality improving with immersion into yoga life.

Yoga is an ancient medical science that developed to be a systematic practice to improve physical health and mental happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment