Thursday, December 1, 2022

Hellen 求籤

 Summary about our talk last night some updates

1

I was happy to hear you started to use the detoxification product routinely. It is much beyond defecation but gradually deeply detoxication with well balanced nutrition and minor elements for us to improve immunity.

2

Use weekday to do deep detoxification 

I think it should be OK . I forgot we don't need to have breakfast so that the fasting time can be be done in the same day.  I will check with my mother.

It is best to fasting for more than 24 hours if we can. I have not yet tried but not easy as my husband will find my secret process and worried too much.

3

Your younger brother has a strong sense of filial piety, devotion to families. He has his own moral and standard, value system  in family relationship. He had been very devoted in taking care of your family old uncles and aunties, and your parents as well. He has done all he could to your dad. But he might be still in grief and self guilt! I have done many grief healing and I found most are too guilty to lose self management in emotion, hurting self and others at the same time.  

To some extend it is his merit but also his weakness, esp. his perfectionism. 

I found perfectionism in ill approach is very toxic and harmful to self and others. One of the reasons is deficient in security and weak self esteem. They need people's high recognition and appreciation in return of their effort. Partially because of childhood trauma and not enough praise from parents when they deserved to.

The more you understand him, the more you can believe you cannot change him but only find a way to free yourself. Let go and to find your own sky and value! Think about this. 

Let's together to make a happy self and better self. 

4

Our believes, imagination will create our reality.

We all understand it but to use this idea to change our limiting beliefs are huge healing process, daily process. 

Whatever the future sticks say is not your reality, only a 假設suppositons, a presumption. based on their data system. 

The thing is they know nothing about you. I know you better I think. You know yourself better. 

When people lose hope and confidence in self, when they are frustrated and in dismay, anxiety,  they tend to find third party to support our imagination, thoughts and belief. This is a self pitfall in my view. Maybe I was not 100% correct.  I think you can treat the aversity as process of healing,  learning to overcome in difficulty. Yes, you can! 

Please find your own way, meditation and something worth doing. Like to study more in accounting and to get some tests as your last dream insights told you. 

And do more in improving  your health by doing more exercises and get good nutrition....

No comments:

Post a Comment