Thursday, December 12, 2013

How a newspaper is born - MING PAO (明報)


I got it as a souvenir after the visit, a real page one night early before released. Today is 12-12-2013. The paper releasing day is 13-12-2013. 
A funny story: I went to Ming Pao tonight for a seminar, but accidentally, I ran into another group visiting MING PAO production rooms. 
That was absolutely an incident. I had never ever imagined I had such a chance in my life to visit the special place – a newspaper production process. 明報, is my most favorite Chinese newspaper,I have read it for more than 20 years. 
What an experience. I thought it must be a big factory. Instead, it was much smaller area – two productions rooms only – one for arts work, editing, layout arrangement and another for printing and packing, thanks for new technology.

12-12-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment