Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Heaven or hell you are in, its upto you?


Heaven or hell you are in, its upto you?

10-8-2011

In this summer trip to Central China, I bought a T-shirt not only because of its unusually long design or its cherish red color that both fitted me well, but a quote which caught my imagination.

In capital letters, it says, “Life could be much better, be much more delightful.” I was puzzled by this statement. “You are right, but give me a bit elaboration.” I said to myself.

Yes, it continues in small letter, lined up like a poem, “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven a hell, a hell a heaven.”

The saying was a freshly squeezed juice, reading it, it flowed throughout my blood tissues, cooling down my body, I was instantly rejuvenated and brightened up from deadly exhaustion.

Happiness is a state of mind and a choice. If you choose to be happy, nothing can spoil or affect your mood. Happiness is also a mindset, a view to the world.

With an unconditional happiness mindset, we see things differently. So is the outcome of our life and quality of our life.

A mindset designs our outlook to the world, therefore determines our behaviors and response to daily life; causes consequences we have to bear or makes accomplishments we feel fulfilled.

A plain T-shirt could become one of my favorite things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment