Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflection on Life coach workshop -学习生命教练的启示


Here is a set of letters with my mentor REd on my response on Life coach workshop


6-10-2012

Red,


You are a wonderful host
.  I like your style, fresh, confortable and be-your-self and made a difference.

Louise case was so touching that many audience like me were moved to tear. His case reminded me and my son and  Sam and Margret are more like me and my husband.


Wah Shan is so experienced coach that he dealt with the two cases with different approaches but the basic principle was there and same. Thrilling!

From the workshop, I found some critical mistakes in my  approach to my husband and son and the reasons for my failures in some cases. so much to learn and improvement.

Well, first, believe self. Believe others. The power of change is inborn ability of everyone!


Second,
to learn to love without any conditions; to appreciate without any demand; to help without any thought of seeking for return. Once we can truly appreciate someone, their subconscious motive will give their energy to face his own vulnerability and weakness, to gain resources to solve their own problems.

Third, put my feet in others' Shoes. Find out the deepest motive and intentions of others ‘Behaviors. That is kind, loving and positive despite the behavior on the surface can be so emotional, even nasty.

Then we will put down self-ego and to connect with them emotionally and sensibly. Just need to learn empathy and understanding.

This is a process of soft, safe comfortable building a bridge between you and the receiver. Then you can start ask questions. Wah Shan will teach us -

如何一針見血啟導對方﹐讓她/他真正醒悟﹖

如何在十秒鐘內令對方真正聆聽自己﹖

如何掌握到有效聯繫和發問的竅門﹖

如何創造成功的溝通﹕焦點不是自己表達什麼﹐而是對方收到什麼﹖

如何深層聆聽﹐確定對方真正的需要、期望和信念

如何提昇自己的親和力和感染力﹖

如何讓自己迷失時﹐懂得找回出路和方向﹖


The power of questions digs up root of problems and develops potential to solve own issues subconsciously.

Just realize so much to improve and change. But if i want to have better quality of life, I can make it.

The quality of life is quality of communication with internal self, others and the world, universe, said by Tony Robin, my admired coach like Wah Shan

Thanks for reading my reflections.

Take care and thanks again for your great jobs.

Donna

Red Chan
Oct 7 (2 days ago)
to me

Dear Donna,


Thank you soooo much for the deep, honest, substantial reflection on tonight's workshop. I really appreciate your sharpness in self-understanding. I agree fully with your insight. Trust that your relationship with Eugene and your husband will keep improving as you're so positive and determined about self-empowerment!


Can't wait for DP25 to start and grow with you in the classroom :-)


I send you much love and gratitude in making me a recipient of your heartfelt sharing!!


Goodnight,

Red



Dear Red,


Thanks for your appreciation and forgiving the messy errors I made in the text. I sent it via phone on the way to home... Just couldn't wait to drop down the thoughts flashing through my mind.


Yes, I need the course definitely to make me growing up and to be a leader of myself. Hopefully one day I will be a life coach like you to help more people.


With love and gratitude.

Take care.


P.s. you are more charming despite hectic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment