Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Go for Marathon
1-11-2012

In the nine types of character analyses, I am a person with action taking before thinking the impact or consequences. That looks risky and dangerous. But it proved to be pretty successful and brought me many unexpected outcomes, wonderful experiences and thrilling moments in my early life.

With age increases, bad experiences and so called “health limitation” have always become limited decisions in my life.

Thinking back, I didn’t image I could drive as I feel sick whenever I am on a moving vehicle. My son supported by saying he would be the first passenger when I got the license. Then I learned and I made it.

When I registered in the presentation course, I didn’t think but just take it. However I failed to participate in it because I could get the confidence in English speaking in front of people without a script. After deferring for two years, it was time to take the course as it might be the last time to have it in HK. So I was forced to take it.

In this course, there is a belief that “everyone can be a speaker.” Then we followed its belief and we made it finally after two weeks training. Everyone could speak for 45 minutes without scripts by telling a story, topic or personal experiences on stage.

“Don’t let any unhappy experience and knowledge hold you back”! Real learning is through actions, practice and making and learning from mistakes rather than writing a right answer and gets a good mark in exams. Robert Kiyosaki

This morning, when I jogged and skipped in the sun, I suddenly realized all my life experience is telling me this: only by taking actions can make life going forward. While living in unlimited limitations will waste and kill your life.
So I am going to submit form for the 10KM Marathone now! Online registration is full!

“No plan is plan to death.” (Steve Jobs)

One must have visions, missions and actions.



No comments:

Post a Comment