Monday, July 16, 2012

A letter to SON

Being considerate is not for only for others but for self happiness as Happiness is interactive consequence and process. Your character will break u or make you. Being considerate is the base of trust-building, your first wealth is trust you win from others - you would have wealth easily if you have trust /respect given by others.

I think you have learned something today.

As jealousy is very serious limiting block in life and a waste of time, I have been thought of this topic for a long time until now I got some insightful ideas on it. This issue has been getting further away from me since I came to HK and worked for some years. I found if I try as hard and smart as others who  I admire, I can get it as well. So all I need to do is to equip and well prepare for myself, nothing else I need to care too much except I need to admire, learn and try, but not envy.

My favorite quotes on jealousy:

Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of yours.

Jealousy is a mental cancer.

Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~Jennifer James

No comments:

Post a Comment