Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marketing v.s. selling


I went to the seminar again and every time I can get something new -to know the most updated entrepreneurs mindset, systems, new trends and how to use leverage...I found China is full of opportunities. You have to know her more.

One point is the differences between marketing and selling: I told you last time the differences

Marketing is wealth exchange and selling is figure exchange.

Marketing is customers take initiative to find you and buy from you

Selling is you approach the customers and try to sell to them

How to do marketing? Now I finally realize it is the same as how to be a human. Don't ask how much I can earn from a deal but what we can give to help other to make profit. That's it. If we can produce benefit for others, to solve people's problems and to think from the customers' angels and do what our competitors who cannot but customers are desperate for, we are on the same line with them, profit is not a problem and just Carnot stop to come. It looks easy to say. But the fact is many people just follow this rules and get wealth and get a beautiful mind at the same time.

20-4-2011



No comments:

Post a Comment