Sunday, April 10, 2011

An Interview

















Gen,

I had similar experience like the girl who went to a wrong address in my first interview when I went to society the first time. I was late for less than 10 minutes and the interviewers - the technical manager and the general manager of Textile department who went to a lab where they travelled to especially for the interview had just gone.

You know what, the first day I started the job training, the technical manager  Mr Lee told me frankly that if he had been the general manager, he would have not hired me. 

As green as a new leaf, Mr Lee taught me so many  things how to grow up quickly especially in gaining social experience when I was his assistant and he was my first mentor in my career. I still remember his teachings...

In Manulife, I still remember that there was a golden quote going by: Punctuation is the key to success. You can see how importance to be a punctual person, it is a matter of respecting ourselves and other's life, one of the process to build a trust and rapport in the first place.

Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment