Friday, April 1, 2022

compassion therapy

Example of mother and son changes

 

"You have a different way of looking at it. Tell me more about what you think." 


My client, a mom told me today she used this sentence to talk with his son at his 17s. She is improving bit by bit. Amazing!


During the three months:

From a hot-water  relationship with his son to nowadays  nicer relationship. From shouting at each other every time when they talked to sitting down to express inner heart, to listen to each other...


She has been doing  9 months journey with two  courses offered me . Still going on. 


I use 身心整合 holistic therapies: Here is a link to see some of them ( 一部分) 

https://www.donnadreamhypnosis.com/2022/03/my-integrating-holistic-therapies.html


In each section, I share with my clients with my communication philosophy -  communication with compassion, empathy and love, to reach subconscious world, not in the surface.


"You have a different way of looking at it. Tell me more about what you think." So touching.


I said to her: You has big breakthrough!

We can use this way to treat difference as normal and to respect each other in a sincere way. Then we can listen to others'' heart truly. In return, to understand  ourselves better, to see wisdom behind  vulnerability. You have done wonderful job! It proves compassion therapies  work!


When parents change, so do the kids. 


You can realize why I treat parent healing crucial. 


Lots of communication , chats and text back and forth. Not just in the section but outside of each section and in daily communication. I response to our clients learning, feedback  from the homework and reference info given to them as far as I can, and give them some feedback on their challenge also. They feel 陪伴, 同行


It is not easy to found this services in traditional counselling or mental service field. usually after each section, they will not reply email text until next section.


Everyone is different and tailored made therapies are used based on  understanding to cases gradually. The above info is only parts of my practice. Flexible, individualized ways , 人性化,個人化 身心療愈is my principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment