Friday, December 31, 2021

Shebia sharing on her new year reloslution

 Before I kiss 2021 goodbye, I want to look back and smile at:

Self-love (not -ish): I learned to accept (not repel) even my imperfections; be true (not betray) to myself; and find the goodness and strength in me, so I can BE my best version.
Forgiveness: I, and only I, need to work on the issue – there’s no one need to be forgiven – we’re all imperfect. It is my job to release myself from the past.
Life lessons and companion: On the way to heal myself from the inside and out, I found someone who appreciated some of the epiphany moments and became my companion in this path of self-re-discovery.
My hometown soul is awake. My heart aches, sings, weeps, and breaks with this beautiful city I was born and raised in. I want to do something for her! I finally found a cause that is dear to my heart that I can dedicate my effort to! It is an honor to be a channel of service for the loving Universe.
Thank you and Goodbye 2021! I'm not the same without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment