Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Interaction in DREAMS POSSIBLE COURSE


 5.6.7.8.1/2013

Donna Wong 
11:16 PM (22 hours ago)
to jriver, Janet, Nanhai, Patrick, Hing, Jean

We are in a course called DREAM POSSIBLE". A book sent to you as a gift from my heart called - "自在人生" shows what we are learning and Eugene in front our Trainer Dr Wah Shan said to me...



Dear Wah Shan and Red,

Today is one of my happiest day in my life. Gene's sweet, heartfelt words in front of Dr Wah Shan and Ka Hung, our classmate to show his gratitude to me was the moment I didn't expect to come so soon. His transformation is overwhelmed. He said the tool from Zero Limit - I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you and thank you really touched his heart, so profound. So did I.

He is not a sentimental guy usually but today, he has realised the importance to express himself from the bottom of his heart a way, or  best way to relax and to release pressure and to show his true self.



He will feel truly free and find the key to happiness for sure. I am gratified for his TRULY growth-up.

His skin is much nicer and his smile and heart is full of sunshine. 

I remember his another breakthrough is the moment he realised the biggest fear is fear itself and spoke to hundreds of audience in a NLP seminar three years ago. Recently he told me what he learnt from his university study is  how to face failures with smile. For that moment, I knew he would be OK with more trials and errors and reflections.


 


His growing up teaches me to surrender to my own worry, fear and pressure, to forgive myself and to give him a free hand fully in the future.

All I need to do is to listen to him, share with him and to support him. I told him anytime I am ready to hear you and by his side in front of you.

Gene, I realise the power to speak to you directly that "I love you" instead of purely writing it to you.

Life is a choice. A right choice starts from an acceptance of ourselves. This course focuses on searching subconscious SELF  and to rebuild our ability to response. I feel much more grateful - gratitude is the source of my strength and resources.

Thank you all indeed.

I will take action now.

Blessing!

Donna

 


Wah Shan Chou

10:00 PM (18 hours ago)





to Red, me, Wah, Ka-Hung, Eugenew

Donna,
i am truly glad to know your wonderful progress. It is a beautiful beginning of a new horizon of life.  U will create a joyful relationship with yourself and Eugene.

Eugene,
i deeply appreciate your authenticity and courage to express more directly your genuine emotions to your mother last night. i encourage u to use more emotional words to express yourself especially to your beloved ones.
wah shan


 
9:14 PM (42 minutes ago)
to me, Wah, Ka-Hung, Eugenew

Dear Donna, Eugene, Ka-Hung, Wah-Shan,

 

Many thanks to Donna for sharing your DP25 experience! It's a real blessing for us all that we spent the last weekend together. The process of looking deep into our inner self, and learning to breakthrough from old habits of behaviour/thinking is full of surprises. What each of us has learned, ultimately benefits everybody, as our lives are all connected.

 

May we continue to grow - individually and collectively - with the utmost of our courage, our honesty, our humility, and our love :-)

 

How wonderful we're One Family!!

 

With deepest gratitude,

Red


Donna Wong 
1:09 PM (3 hours ago)
to Wah, Red, Ka-Hung, Eugenew

Dear Wah Shan, Red, Ka Hung, Eugene,

 

Yes, it is a beautiful beginning of a new horizon of life for me and Gene and Ka Hung...

 

Throughout the course and now, a quote of Wah Shan constantly lingers in my mind - most people don't know freedom because they don't know how to love themselves. (similar meaning maybe) 

 

I realise the more we love ourselves, the better is our communication with our subconscious mind and the better communication with others, the better creative and flexible we are and the better quality of life we will have. 

 

 I have seen the movie " The life of Pi" twice. What I understand further about the movie after the two-days DP course is:

 

If Pi killed the tiger, he would die soon ( the result that he denied himself and didn't accept himself). The tiger is a mixture of a couple of elements /characters of a human being - his body (as he has to feed it to survive), his shadow (fears), his companion, (his beautiful mind), his enemy (negative emotion), they are all part of our life, which we have got to live with, to communicate with and the best is we have ability to turn our fears to courage. 

 

Pi's legend is not a drama but it happens everyday in our life. it proves  "人生唯一出路是面对自己."

 

 If I want to survive, I have to communicate with it. (It: the tiger) - Adult Pi Patel

 

Thank you all, thank myself and my son for taking the course.

 

donna

p.s.  

Two songs I love so much like all of you:


No comments:

Post a Comment