Saturday, December 1, 2012

Subconscious power - 潜意识的无限能量




  • Nelson, our Hypnosis instructor makes a good summary on NLP above. I couldn't agree more and really am appreciated for his effort.

    Today I started a new short course called Hypnosis. it is a review for my NLP course. With hope to improve sleep quality and help others, to know more about self and subconscious power and impact to my and our life, I decided to throw myself into a happy and relaxation environment - subconscious learning and discovery journey.
    It turned out to be extraordinary relaxing environment that I have not had for a long time, lots of questions and answers, fully interactive. I like it!

    I found we human have huge potential but most of us only develop 5-10%. 

    Everyone has ability to solve all their problems.
    Life is choice. How to make a right choice at any time? 
    How to be stronger and tougher and less emotional?
    How to be more creative and resourceful?
    How to be more compassionate, convincing and empowering to self and others?
    We cannot control event but we can control our response.
    All above are the purposes I need 


No comments:

Post a Comment