Friday, July 8, 2011

Mary Jean our helper's leave

BB,


Our helper Mary Jean is leaving on Sunday. Would you like to send her your blessing words? I can revert to her. I think we should thank anyone who has helped us in our life.

I dropped a line to her in a thank-you card. She has been with us for 41/2 years. Time flies. She has served us during BB your most important time in the SIS.

Actually she is not perfect and even made serious mistakes sometimes. But her services and working attitude is the second to none, She taught me lots of things in fact: - that is how to face adversity ( when her mom died three years ago and when her husband has affair now while she is far away from here country ....) and she has accepted those are the fact of life and most importantly, she has becomes stronger and happier now when she accepted the issue and becomes much relieved. I am happy to see her health is better now.

Once we accept the fact of life or adversity or mistakes, we have resources to move froward and to deal with it. I believe she can manage realistically. I fully understand her situation and wish her to have a good business of her own.

I found my attitude has sublimed to another stage when getting alone with her and our family: I was surprised to see the power of forgiving after a series of self development courses. Subconsciously, I have applied what I learnt to real life. When you forgive others, you free yourself from your own prison and you have given other and yourself a chance to reflect and to grow up. You will understand this truth when you are getting older.

Mom

8-7-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment