Monday, February 18, 2013

Coaching progress


Dear Louisa,
You have given me four precious coaching experiences.

http://rebeccamarinos.com/coaching

The main issues I need to pay attention or correct are summarized as follows:
 to speak concisely , slowly and loudly;
 to appreciate myself everyday esp. when I have less confident in myself;
 to eliminate negative self talks by thinking about one of the rules of success - "to be /do/have " and practice 3A
 to eliminate limited belief like not tending to express freely and directly for considering too much about others' face and ego.
Thanks so much for your heart-to-heart coaching and hopefully I could learn more from you.
I started to accustomed by DP coaching style and will have better finding about myself...
I think the key change recently in myself is I am not easy to be bothered by others' emotion, to see things more objectives and positive. In return, I am more persuasive and more easily accepted by others, esp. my son and my husband esp. in facing different points of views.
Thank you. Thank you.
With gratitude and love.

Donna

19-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment